Saturday, May 23, 2009

Lve over

So finally the lve is over. the much awaited lve is already over.
but it was very good this time. i enjoyed it very much and it was a wonderful break.
it was so nice that it doesn't pinch at all to be back in the rut.
only thing i cdn't do this time was watch a movie. coz there were none. infact me and my bro had even planned to watch 'mee shivajirav boltoy' at nasik. somehow it didn't materialise.
But it was great. it was an awesome experience to drive on the present roads in maharashtra. i drove to pune from nasik and then from nasik to mumbai.
Mumbai was an fantabulous experience. it was a great outing avec la famie. and all of us really enjoyed. the beauty of marine drive - nariman pt never fails to amaze me.
if u think of it, what is it. a curved road near a water body. but the beauty of the place justifies the name 'the queen's necklace.
but this time around , there was another feeling too. the feeling of why i wasn't here to save my country on 26/11. infront of trident and taj i felt so helpless; helpless because of my politicians for they are so spineless.
in mumbai, i met couple of my dearest school time friends bhanu and jyotsna. it was a great reunion. i had an awesome time with them. we discussed school days and it was great.
And this post won't be complete without a mention of my journey in the lifeline of mumbai, its locals. i greatly enjoyed the journey and also enjoyed the renedition of 'dulhe ka sehra' from dhadkan by an urchin. over all the lve was great fun and i am already looking fwd to my next vacation.

No comments: